Protective Sleeves for DVD Blu-ray
CD Game Data & Photo Media Storage
Storage Solutions for
- Movies (DVDs)
- Music (CDs)
- Games (DVDs)
- Data (CDROMs)
- Photos (PhotoCDs)
- Large Collections
- User Forum
- How To Use
- Free Tools
- Customer Service
- Before & After Pictures
- Build a Kit
- How To Use Sleeves
- Related Items
- - Get a special 20% Discount when kit is ordered with sleeves
- - Store 85+ Data CDs in 12 inches in archival quality, fully recyclable Sleeves
- - Use dividers to categorize and alphabetize Data CDs
Build a kit that perfectly matches your available space
Order sleeves and get a 20% Discount
1. Hold Data Sleeve with the opening facing to the right and the clear front sheet facing up.
2. Insert booklet in between front sheet and black fabric.
3. Slide booklet all the way into the DiscSox Data Sleeve.
For clarity, the booklet is not shown in the following pictures!
4. Insert CD or DVD behind clear front sheet into the Data Sleeve with the playing surface facing the fabric (the playing surface is the side of the CD/DVD without printing).
5. Insert disc all the way into the Data Sleeve