Protective Sleeves for DVD Blu-ray
CD Game Data & Photo Media Storage
Storage Solutions for
- Movies (DVDs)
- Music (CDs)
- Games (DVDs)
- Data (CDROMs)
- Photos (PhotoCDs)
- Large Collections
- User Forum
- How To Use
- Free Tools
- Customer Service
- Before & After Pictures
- How To Use
- Related Items
Store all contents of original Data CD package
- - Hold 1 Data CD, CD booklet and tray-card* in one single DataFP sleeve
- - Store 75+ Data CDs in 12 inches
Protect and prolong the life of your Data CDs
- - State-of-the-art CD protection with integrated fabric, archival quality sleeve
- Fully recyclable - Archival Quality
*Note: tray-card has to be folded to fit!
- Made entirely from environmentally friendly polypropylene
Polished poly with high contact-clarity is used for storing the graphics, providing excellent visibility
Black poly fabric fully protects the discs and prevents scratching
- Polypropylene, a thermoplastic polymer, is 100% recyclable and is forty percent lighter than comparable sleeves.
- Polypropylene is also resistant to chemical attack, offers a wider temperature range and is the material of choice for long-term archival needs.
- Using polypropylene makes sure the DiscSox sleeves never stick together
- Includes unique security flap that holds data disc securely
- Black integrated polypropylene fabric provides ultimate protection
- Side-loading feature keeps Data CDs free of dust, and fabric "cleans" disc with each insertion
- Special ergonomic design of the sleeve allows for easy insertion of the CD, Booklet and tray-card
Dimensions: 5 3/16” x 5 3/32” (w x h) – Flap closed; 6 1/8” x 5 3/32” (w x h) – Flap open
1. Hold DataFP Sleeve with the opening facing to the right and the clear front sheet facing up.
2. Insert booklet in between front sheet and black fabric.
3. Slide booklet all the way into the DiscSox DataFP Sleeve.
For clarity, the booklet is not shown in the following pictures!
4. Insert CD or DVD behind clear front sheet into the DataFP Sleeve with the playing surface facing the fabric (the playing surface is the side of the CD/DVD without printing).
5. Insert disc all the way into the Data Sleeve.
6. Fold flap between disc and protective black fabric..