Protective Sleeves for DVD Blu-ray
CD Game Data & Photo Media Storage
Storage Solutions for
- Movies (DVDs)
- Music (CDs)
- Games (DVDs)
- Data (CDROMs)
- Photos (PhotoCDs)
- Large Collections
- User Forum
- How To Use
- Free Tools
- Customer Service
- Before & After Pictures
- How To Use
- Vol. Discounts
- Related Items
Store all contents of original Game package
- - Hold 2 game discs, game booklet and wrap in one single Game Pro Poly Sleeve
- - Store 65+ game discs in 12 inches
Protect and prolong the life of your games
- - State-of-the-art CD protection with 2 layers of integrated fabric
- Fully recyclable - Archival Quality - Archival Quality
US Patent No 7,320,400
- Made entirely from environmentally friendly polypropylene
Matte poly with high contact-clarity is used for storing the graphics, providing excellent visibility
Black poly fabric fully protects the discs and prevents scratching
- Polypropylene, a thermoplastic polymer, is 100% recyclable and is forty percent lighter than comparable sleeves.
- Polypropylene is also resistant to chemical attack, offers a wider temperature range and is the material of choice for long-term archival needs.
- Works like a "book cover" for games and all graphics that come with the original game package
- 2 layers of integrated polypropylene fabric protect both sides of 1st game DVD and playing surface of 2nd game DVD
- Side-loading feature keeps game DVDs free of dust, and fabric "cleans" disc with each insertion
- Special ergonomic design of the sleeve allows for easy insertion of the game DVDs, game wrap and game instruction booklet
Dimensions: Open: 11 15/16" x 7 3/4" Closed: 6 3/16" x 7 3/4"
How To Use Game Pro Sleeves - applies to Wii, XBox, XBOX 360 and PS2 Games
1. Open the game case
2. Remove the Game Paper Cover (wrap) from the case.
You may have to cut or remove the security tape that originally sealed the game case in order to remove the wrap.
3. Open the Game Pro Sleeve all the way.
4. Slip the right side of
the cover (green) into the right-hand
pocket next to the crease in the Game Pro Sleeve.
Insert the back sheet of the Game Paper Cover (green) completely into the pocket.
5. Bend the front sheet (purple) of the Game Paper Cover, and slide completely into left pocket of Game Pro Sleeve.
6. Insert Game Instruction (DVD) Booklet in left pocket of Game Pro Sleeve behind front side of Game Paper Cover.
7. When the Game Pro sleeve is folded, the Spine will be visible in the front providing additional information.
For simplicity, only the right hand side of the Game Pro sleeve is shown in the following pictures!
8. Insert game disc into the sleeve behind fabric (A) with playing surface facing the fabric.
Note: Game Pro Sleeves fully protect Single and Double Sided game DVDs. This also allows you to insert single sided games with playing surface facing either up or down.
9. Insert second DVD between front sheet and fabric (A) with playing surface facing down.
10. Insert additional media (game reviews, business cards, etc.) into 5" x 2 1/2" pocket.
|# of 25-Packs||Price per 25-Pack||Price per Sleeve|
|1 - 19||$22.95||$0.92|
|20 - 39||$21.60||$0.86|
|40 - 99||$20.20||$0.81|
|100 - 249||$18.85||$0.75|
|250 - 499||$17.45||$0.70|
|500 - 999||$16.10||$0.64|
Volume pricing is calculated automatically based on number of items ordered.
or call 1-888-DISCSOX (1-888-347-2769)