Protective Sleeves for DVD Blu-ray
CD Game Data & Photo Media Storage
Storage Solutions for
- Movies (DVDs)
- Music (CDs)
- Games (DVDs)
- Data (CDROMs)
- Photos (PhotoCDs)
- Large Collections
- User Forum
- How To Use
- Free Tools
- Customer Service
- Before & After Pictures
- Order Custom
- How To Use
- Vol. Discounts
- Related Items
Extend Snap-Fit trays by an additional 10 1/2"
- - Made for DVD Pro and HiDef Pro; holds all DiscSox sleeves
Adjustable angled back allows instant flip-file access
- - Serrated base holds sleeves securely in place
- Made from mirror polished, crystal
- Holds 65+ DiscSox sleeves in 12" of space:
Made for DVD Pro, HiDef Pro; holds all DiscSox sleeves
- Serrated base holds sleeves securely in place
- Adjustable angled back holds sleeves at a 125° angle and allows instant flip-file access
to every single DiscSox sleeve
- Angled back can be placed in multiple positions to make sleeves accessible from the front when the tray is not filled up completely
- Clear non-skid soft pads prevent the unit from sliding
- Compatible with standard DVD "Jewel Cases", Amaray and Warner Brothers Ecopak cases (holds 17)
- Can be customized with DiscSox Dividers and Sliders
Outside: 6 13/16" x 11 13/16" x 5 3/8" ( w x d x h )
Inside: 6 1/4" ( w )
- Height does not includes sleeves and dividers;
- Overall height depends on type of sleeve/divider used
- Extends Snap-Fit trays by 10 1/2"
Find the best combination of tray bases to fit into your available space
Just enter the depth of a shelf, drawer, cabinet etc. in the field below
Click on "Determine Best Fit" to show optimized combination and capacity
Place the LONG BASE and SHORT BASE sections on a table (as shown). Slide the two bases into each other until the base BUTTONS snap into place. Add additional bases (sold separately) as needed.
Slide the FRONT PANEL into the base section until the FRONT PANEL buttons snap into place.
Position the ANGLED BACK PANEL in a SLOT that corresponds with the total number of sleeves to be stored.
Place the 8 self-adhesive NON-SKID PADS into the rings at the bottom of each base.
Do not lift tray by the ANGLED BACK PANEL
Use SHORT or LONG BASE separately to make smaller trays.
Optional Assembly with Extensions
Use additional SHORT and/or LONG BASES to extend the tray to desired length.
Hold snap-fitted bases (or base and front panel) as shown. Pull apart in opposite directions to safely disassemble tray*.
*Note: Material is flexible and not prone to breakage.
|No. of Extension Kits||Price per Extension Kit|
|1 - 19||$10.45|
|20 - 39||$9.85|
|40 - 99||$9.20|
|100 - 249||$8.60|
|250 - 499||$7.95|
|500 - 999||$7.35|
Volume pricing is calculated automatically based on number of items ordered.
or call 1-888-DISCSOX (1-888-347-2769)