The acrylic slider base needs to be separated from the the part of the slider that will be screwed to the shelf (rear piece).
1. Extend the slider all the way.
2. On the underside of the Slider, lift the little lever and rotate up. This releases the slider base from the rear piece.
3. Pull the acrylic slider base out and separate from the rear piece.
4. Removing the slider base from the rear piece provides access to the screw holes (arrows) required for mounting the unit.
5. Align DiscSox Slider rear piece with front edge of shelf.
6. Mark 3 locations for inserting screws using the slider rear piece as a template.
7. Attach the rear piece to the shelf with the 3 screws provided.
8. Insert slider base back into rear piece.
Note: Depending on the shelf material, pre-drilling the screw holes may be required.