1. Hold sleeve with the curved cutout in the right lower corner.
2. Insert booklet in between front sheet and fabric.
3. Slip the CD Pro Insert into the 5"x1-1/8" extra pocket. The pocket can also be used to identify the location number of a Video CD in a juke box or to store additional information about your movies.
4. Insert tray-card, located underneath the disc spindle in the original Video CD jewel case, in the rear plastic pocket.
For clarity, the Booklet and CD Pro Insert are not shown in the following pictures!
5. Insert Video CD behind fabric (1) into the sleeve with playing surface facing the fabric (the playing surface is the side of the Video CD without printing.
6. Insert second Video CD between front sheet and fabric with playing surface facing the fabric.
7. Insert second Video CD all the way into the pocket.
8. Insert additional media (Video CD reviews, CD Pro Inserts, etc.) into 5" x 1 " pocket.