Protective Sleeves for DVD Blu-ray
CD Game Data & Photo Media Storage
Storage Solutions for
- Movies (DVDs)
- Music (CDs)
- Games (DVDs)
- Data (CDROMs)
- Photos (PhotoCDs)
- Large Collections
- User Forum
- How To Use
- Free Tools
- Customer Service
- Before & After Pictures
- How To Use
- Vol. Discounts
- Related Items
Store all contents of original PS3 Game package
- - Hold 2 PS3 game discs, instruction booklet and cover art in one single Game Pro PS3 sleeve
- - Store 65+ game discs (including all graphics) in 12 inches
Protect and prolong the life of your games
- - State-of-the-art game disc protection with 2 layers of integrated fabric
- Fully recyclable - Archival Quality
US Patent No 7,320,400
- Made entirely from environmentally friendly polypropylene
Matte poly with high contact-clarity is used for storing the graphics, providing excellent visibility
Black poly fabric fully protects the discs and prevents scratching
- Polypropylene, a thermoplastic polymer, is 100% recyclable and is forty percent lighter than comparable sleeves.
- Polypropylene is also resistant to chemical attack, offers a wider temperature range and is the material of choice for long-term archival needs.
- Works like a "book cover" for game discs and all graphics that come with the orginal PS3 package
- 2 layers of integrated polypropylene fabric protect both sides of 1st disc and playing surface of 2nd disc
- Side-loading feature keeps discs free of dust, and fabric "cleans" disc with each insertion
- Special ergonomic design of the sleeve allows for easy insertion of the discs, game cover art and instruction booklet
Dimensions: Open: 12" x 6 5/16" Closed: 6 x 6 5/16"
How To Use Game Pro PS3 Sleeves
1. Open the PS3 game case.
2. Remove the Game Paper Cover (wrap) from the case.
You may have to cut or remove the security tape that originally sealed the PS3 game case in order to remove the wrap.
3. Open the Game Pro PS3 Sleeve all the way.
4. Slip the right side of
the cover (green) into the right-hand
pocket next to the crease in the Game Pro PS3 Sleeve.
Insert the back sheet of the Game Paper Cover (green) completely into the pocket.
5. Bend the front sheet (purple) of the Game Paper Cover, and slide completely into left pocket of Game Pro PS3 Sleeve.
6. Insert Game Instruction (DVD) Booklet in left pocket of Game Pro PS3 Sleeve behind front side of Game Paper Cover.
7. When the Game Pro PS3 sleeve is folded, the Spine will be visible in the front providing additional information.
For simplicity, only the right hand side of the Game Pro PS3 sleeve is shown in the following pictures!
8. Insert game disc into the sleeve behind fabric (A) with playing surface facing either up or down.
Note: Game Pro PS3 Sleeves fully protect Single and Double Sided DVDs. This also allows you to insert single sided games with playing surface facing either up or down.
9. Insert additional media (game reviews, business cards, etc.) into 5" x 1" pocket.
|# of 25-Packs||Price per 25-Pack||Price per Sleeve|
|1 - 19||$19.95||$0.80|
|20 - 39||$18.75||$0.75|
|40 - 99||$17.45||$0.70|
|100 - 249||$16.35||$0.65|
|250 - 499||$15.20||$0.61|
|500 - 999||$14.00||$0.56|
Volume pricing is calculated automatically based on number of items ordered.
or call 1-888-DISCSOX (1-888-347-2769)